Tuesday 23 October 2018

Review: Shifters and Glyphs

Shifters and Glyphs Shifters and Glyphs by Christina Bauer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Wow what a book, Christina Bauer has created another series which has become a must buy for me. This book blew me a away with all our heroes in it, but this was definitely Bryer Rose and Knox’s story. One I never saw coming, I thought this would be centred on her trek into schooling west Lake Prep, but that was a small part.
This book is centred around the Autumn equinox and tracking down the fountain of magic to strengthen the magic, as it is in danger of dying out. This is an action packed adventured and Bryer learning to let herself love and accept love from Knox. I not going to tell you anymore about this book except to say  I was blown away and this series get better with every book. Christine Bauer has such an incredible imagination that has me addicted to her storytelling.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment