Wednesday 10 October 2018

Review: This Love

This Love This Love by Kelly Elliott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Wow this time it was Cord’s turn to be Smurfed and meet the love of his life Maebh.
When a new Irish Restaurant comes to town, Maebh came with it. A dark haired green eyed siren has come to town and Cord is smitten. I really enjoyed this trip to Texas to visit with the Parker family.
I think this is one of my favourite visits watching Cord fall in love and trying to get to grips with it was very entertaining. I have to say the sex was hot and Cord was so swoony I’m still trying to cool down.
Great catching up with the rest of the family, and a side trip to Ireland. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed the visit and can’t wait for Trevor story in 2019.This is part of a series, it can be read on its on but for greater enjoyment its best read in order. This is a great series and told in alternate points of view, which is one of my favourite ways to read. I can thoroughly recommend this entertaining series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment