Monday 22 October 2018

Review: A Heritage of Death

A Heritage of Death A Heritage of Death by Alexa Padgett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
I have to say I think this book is better the last one, and I thought that was fantastic. We catch up with Cici after she have some disturbing dreams, that seem so real. When she hears her twin’s voice and realizes she is trying to tell something. If you have read the last book you will what happens when Cici starts having visions that begin to come true.
Sam is there supporting Cici as usual as this Harley riding reverend does things her way. This for me was just up my street following the clues with Sam as he has a head start because of Cici’s visions. A great new character sleuth that I for one is quite happy to follow the adventures of Reverend Cici Gurule with hopefully Sam by her side. I so pleased to find a series that has blown me away, this was just perfect.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment