Friday 19 October 2018

Review: The Scythian Trials

The Scythian Trials The Scythian Trials by Elizabeth Isaacs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
What a great book, I am lucky to have the pleasure of reading Authors new to me and discovering a new take mixed in ancient legends of the Amazonians. In a modern-day reference, with a preface at the front of the book with a list of the Scythians language for everyday items.
We follow Nya and her friends as they prepare to fight to become eligible to go to Carpathia to choose their mates who they then fight to find their equal.
Nya is dreading this, but for every female warrior this is what they look forward to. When she survives the trails and then she is then matched with 5 male warriors she is absolutely gobsmacked when one of them is  Jax her Tutor and Guide for the previous four years as she has struggled to overcome an unknown trauma from her past..
I loved this book, and I thought Jax was perfect for Nya before I go into all the hunky males in this hoping to find their mates. As a female warrior Nya is descended from the first couple to start a whole new society, so much is expected from her. This is an action-packed adventure with lots of drama going when the enemy is after Nya again. If you love fantasy with a great adventure this the book for you. I can’t wait to read some more of Elizabeth Isaacs’s books if they are as good as this one. A great original fantasy action filled adventure with a side dose of love. What more can I ask for ?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment