Thursday 11 October 2018

Review: Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After

Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
How many times have you read a book and thought I wonder what happens now. I know I have and I loved reading Dirty Rich Cinderella, which is Cole and Lori’s story. Well this is Ever After when we visit them on their honeymoon in Paris. When I say hot I mean HOT and STEAMY, I mean this is their honeymoon and they are newlyweds.
This is a glimpse into the drama that surrounds a newly married couple learning to trust each other. Running a successful law practice and catch up with some more of our old favourites popping in and out. This is not a standalone you need to read Dirty Rich Cinderella first to gain full enjoyment


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment