Tuesday 16 October 2018

Review: Diesel

Diesel Diesel by Jordan Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.blog,
My god you must read this book, it will keep on your toes. In this book Diesel has left his MC Club and gone to his house in Whitefish, Montana to keep his son Ryan safe from his mother who keeps trying to kidnap him.
Living next door is Rory, and she is hiding there from her brother and her Ex. Then inevitable happens and the chemistry between is just so hot, but Diesel finds it hard to trust any women.
Some of the time I just wanted to punch Noah (Diesel’s real name) for the way he would treat Rory. They both have trust issues, but I really liked Rory and couldn’t help feeling for her. I am now all worked up with nowhere to go as this finished on a cliffhanger.
I don’t know how I’m going last until Rory comes out in December.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment