Wednesday 31 October 2018

Review: Bloodties

Bloodties Bloodties by Teresa Crumpton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
The first I have to say is you must read The Legacy first as this carries on from that book. I read the Legacy when it came out, and I ‘ve been waiting for Bloodties forever. When Alexis inherited a big old house from her uncle Woodie she discovers there is a lot more to it. Alexis is an empath and discover Josh and Tucker can damper the feelings when things get bad.
In this book Alexis finds out more about her powers and how to deal with the fact the house is full of ghosts as wells as the house itself talks to her and some the knights.
In this book its nonstop action all centered around the families and the house we find out so much more and then nothing the end and now I have to wait for the next book to find out more. This kept me gripped through all the pages, that meant it felt like minutes instead hours when reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment