Tuesday 23 October 2018

Review: Big Stick

Big Stick Big Stick by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.blog,
Big Stick is a super sweet story of Nick Balachov an Aces Hockey Player, and a super loner that has to force himself to go to his friend Hallsy party. Nick is going through a bad patch and Kendra’s friend Jodie is driving him mad she just doesn't stop talking. Jodie and her toddler daughter Zyana need somewhere to stay, and Nick has an empty Coach House. Well I think we all know what happens after Jodie and Zyana move in.
This is a sweet romance between a moody giant and Jodie a devoted mother and business woman.
I love a good sexy romance when I’m imagining the well-built athletic men turning into loving men and father figures. So it’s the journey we enjoy in this sweet romance with a bit of sexy times thrown in.
Nick was so sweet with little Zyana, looking after when she was ill.
 
 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment