Friday 26 October 2018

Review: Finding My Fight

Finding My Fight Finding My Fight by R.G. Corr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Well the first thing I have to say is My God What A Book, I’m still trying to calm down. This is not a pretty romance, for most of it the heroine was suffering at first physically and then what seemed worst mentally. R.G Corr’s attention to detail when approaching the subject is superb carrying the reader all through the story and Ginny’s circumstances, leaving me feeling the fear and the feelings of hopelessness with her.
All in all, I think this was a story of hope, but with realism because anyone going through what Ginny went through wouldn’t heal overnight and them walk into the sunset with a new man. That’s all I’m saying I’m trying not to add any spoilers.
I would like a Nate waiting for me, giving Ginny hope for the future. A superb and realistic story of Ginny and Nates family recovering and having a positive outcome

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment