Monday 15 October 2018

Review: Dear Jane

Dear Jane Dear Jane by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dear Jane is a second chance romance between Western Chase and Jane Royce. Jane is now an assistant Manager for the Hawks Chicago’s favourite football team. When she gets the news that Wes Chase is being transferred in.
Its been ten years since they have seen each other. They were high school sweethearts, but when Wes went to play college football they spilt up, and now Jane hates him with a passion.
When they meet Wes can’t understand the animosity towards him, as it was Jane who dumped him. I always enjoy these stories when you meet up with your first love or the one you never got over. Wes is a darling finding himself back home and seeing the girl who he never really got over.
This is a sweet and sexy romance and I loved every second of this book, and I had a big smile on my face at the end. This is a nice easy read with a big hunky footballer with a heart of gold.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment