Friday 31 August 2018

Review: What Have We Done

What Have We Done What Have We Done by J.T. Lawrence
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I don’t know what to say, I'm shell shocked!
This final book in the series was action all the way. Most of the action takes place in 2036, and the twins are sixteen, well Mallie is 16 but Silver is not quite there.
Suddenly the AI robots gets infected with a virus, and they start fighting back, which is causing human deaths. We have all the same characters from the last book. Seeing the twins as teenagers and the world they live which depends entirely on AI. There’s anarchy on the streets with mobs attacking Bots everywhere. This series is addictive and has left befit , but I can't recommend this series enough if you love pure Sci-fi. As I have reviewed all the books the narration has been perfection keeping in the books all the way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment