Monday 20 August 2018

Review: Blood Cure

Blood Cure Blood Cure by K.A. Linde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow what a finale to a great series, after the end of the last book I thought all was was lost. This book is an action packed with so much happening, especially with Reyna. At the end of the Blood Match the resistance was in disarray, after so many killed with others missing. Reyna comes into her own, her confidence and her ability to take charge and find many of the members of Elle.
This is a great book with Beckham and Reyna growing even more in love. The shocks and disappointment and the treatment of the human population keep coming. Something happens that no one could predict that give Elle an advantage.
If you have read the first two books in the series this is a must read, if you haven’t I can’t recommend this trilogy more, especially for lovers of paranormal romance with an action packed kick.
Great series I have loved it every step of the way, so for me this is a 5 star read to finish this addictive trilogy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment