Thursday 30 August 2018

Review: The Right Side of Forever

The Right Side of Forever The Right Side of Forever by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
It so great we getting to know an older and improved Colby, a man who you can’t help, but be impressed with. This is filled so much emotion you can’t help be pulled into the story and can’t help rooting for Colby to get his happily ever after.
Ryan is a mess but, you can’t help feeling for her, with her mother’s attitude it’s no wonder she has emotional problems. When Ryan needs a friend Colby always there for her. I loved seeing Colby become such a beautiful man. I’ve decided that I want a Colby.
A hunky air force flyer with a body to die for, what not to like!
I not saying any more just read this wonderful duet you will not be disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment