Sunday 19 August 2018

Review: Opportunity

Opportunity Opportunity by Kennedy Layne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookadfdict.live,
We are finally here the book we’ve all waiting for, this part of the puzzle is told through the eyes and ears Cynthia and Gareth. 
I could feel the love and passion with this couple straight away.When Cynthia discovered that Gareth was Brad's brother, she is heartbroken and it made her feel the eight months they spent together meant nothing to him. I  couldn't help falling for Gareth even if he was Brad Manon’s brother and hadn’t told Cynthia.  Cynthia discloses the information  she discovered connecting Gareth with Brad to the police.
Gareth really loved Cynthia as he shows in this book, and it wasn't just the men who are strong. I really loved these books because the women are strong and capable as well.  Also the  love and affection between them, as they stick together. We see more of the couples as they get together to try to figure things out. In this episode, it reminds me of an episode of murder mystery where the more you know the more confused you get. We see a lot of the Laurel and Grace helping Cynthia to keep sane and supporting each other.
This has been a great trio of books, and I admit I did not guess who the killer is. Just that this was a worthy action packed finale. That’s all for now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment