Friday 24 August 2018

Review: Everything Under The Sun

Everything Under The Sun Everything Under The Sun by Jessica Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
The first thing I have to say before I start writing my review. I am waiting for me to stop my tears even though the book it finished on promising note.
This is a long but addictive read about what happens after the crash of civilisation. When we meet Thais its seven years after the fall, she lives with her father and her sister Sosie. They appear to be surviving until her father is killed and the sisters are captured and sent to Lexington where civilisation has devolved to an alarming degree.
It’s in Lexington is where she meets Atticus and they escape and start their journey to Shreveport where it’s a good and fair place to live. Lexington was worse than the old west.
The things made this such a good book is how realistic everything felt and unfortunately it rang too true.
How far would you go to survive and how it changes you on the inside if you let. Atticus struggled everyday with what he had to do, and it was Thais that kept him going. Sometimes people are made stronger and learn to survive.
This is Atticus and Thais journey to civilisation, and a long and arduous journey, where meet a lot of different people some and some bad. It was how they both changed into good and strong people who can survive in this new world. I loved this book every page of it. Be prepared for your emotions be very involved and get tissues ready. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment