Monday 13 August 2018

Review: Unbreak My Heart

Unbreak My Heart Unbreak My Heart by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is a very different romance than what I’m used to from Lauren Blakely, as the love between Andrew and Holland was strong and not in much doubt. Andrew had a family tragedy  that had  left Andrew  a broken man, and this is his path to Unbreak and repair his heart.
This really pulled on my heartstrings, I couldn’t put it down . This is a beautiful book, and Andrew’s brother had left all the tools for him to recover.
Andrew and Holland was madly in love, but had to separate three years previously when Holland had no choice but train in Tokyo where her family was. Andrew was at Law school in America. His brother travelled to Tokyo so much he had an apartment there. When he was ill Holland came back to the states to nurse him. This is Andrew’s journey, and Holland is there every step of the way, I was a blubbering mess as I was gripped in this wonderful story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment