Tuesday 21 August 2018

Review: Touch of Ice

Touch of Ice Touch of Ice by Mary Auclair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf http://bookaddict.live,
I so love getting involved in a series from the beginning. So I jumped at the chance to review a new paranormal sci- fi with hot sex thrown in. It’s a win win for me!
This series is based on earth, which is ruled by an alien race that have a problem with fertility, and only women with certain genetic match are chosen. Endora has always known she was a match but never consider the idea.
Unfortunately Tallie, Endora’s daughter has leukaemia and is fading fast. The only thing that can save her is the Alien technology, and that costs money she doesn’t have.So Endora does the unthinkable and leaves her daughter with her grandmother and goes to report in.
High Lord  Aldric Darragon rules what was America and one of the strongest of lords. What Endora doesn’t know is that Aldric had seen her years before when she was with Wilmer Tallie’s father. Aldric was enchanted, but since then he had closed his heart down.
I really enjoyed this book with action all the way. Great romance, lots of action, cute kids and nasty bad guy , all mixed together gives my an action packed adventure with great world building so we have a base for book two. I loved this book and read it in one go, So for me this series is going on my must buy list.
I’m looking forward to book two as I loved the dragons.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment