Wednesday 22 August 2018

Review: Dirty Rich Obsession

Dirty Rich Obsession Dirty Rich Obsession by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Well Lisa has done it has me hooked and in love with a Dirty Rich Asshole, Reid Maxwell. I loved the chemistry right from the beginning between Carrie and Reid. Even if they both did not want to feel it.
Reid was fascinated with Carrie as she bested him at his own game. Handcuffs certainly piped his interest, and for that moment on Carrie was going to be his. Unfortunately for both of them working together to rebuild her family’s company causes them to respect each other.
This is a hot sizzling romance between two people who don’t believe in relationships. The thing I love about Lisa’s books is the female characters are always strong-minded and give the men a run for there money. Carrie is no different, but she can’t resist Reid even if she wants too.
I can’t recommend this book enough, if you love hot strong men with a heart of gold, and the women who can’t help loving them, enough sparks to start a fire then this is for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment