Thursday 30 August 2018

Review: The Left Side of Perfect

The Left Side of Perfect The Left Side of Perfect by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
It was so lovely to be a guest at Stryder and Rory’s wedding, with Colby as best man.
It great as we really get to know the older Colby and what made him tick. Ryan has been Rory’s friend forever so we really get inside her head.
Then when Colby goes home is feeling quite lost and lonely he meets Sage, who is Rocky’s sister and now is living a few doors away.
This is such a interesting and compelling ending on a good note for Colby and Sage.
This duet is a must read and I loved it, but you will have read to get to know the older and wiser hunky Colby. I have always been a fan, I just glad his getting own story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment