Friday 31 August 2018

Review: Storm of the Gods

Storm of the Gods Storm of the Gods by Amy Braun
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is an action packed start to a new urban fantasy Series. I will say quickly this an adult series, as some of the situations and violence is quite extreme, but totally in proportion when dealing The Olympians, especially Ares who happen to be Derek and Liam’s boss. As they have his diluted bloodline It entitles him to treat them worse them slaves.
I loved the brothers Derek and Liam and how they stick together. Derek is very protective of those he cares about. This is a fascinating read Amy Braun gives you a handy prefix to go through their elements. So if your mythology is a big rusty this is a good reminder. As we meet Scions from different gods it’s a helpful reminder.
As this is book one there is the world building, but don’t worry it still has plenty of  action. I enjoyed reading this a lot and devoured in one go. Now I’m waiting for book two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment