Wednesday 15 August 2018

Review: First A Lady

First A Lady First A Lady by Jade Cary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
What a great idea for a romance, the widowed first lady and the Secret Service agent who looked after you when your husband is assassinated in front of her.
When Grace the former first lady needs protection she doesn’t feel like she can trust the secret Service agents, and begs John to come out of retirement to protect her.
Wow what chemistry between Grace and John, what can I say I love big men I think we all loved to think we want to be the center of a hunky hot alpha’s attention.
I felt like a fly on the wall watching everything, the politics, gossip, and the alpha male teaching Grace who is in charge. If you want to read a romance with a difference then this is for you.
Intrigue, hot sex and an did I say a protective alpha male. All with dirty politics as a background what more do you want.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment