Saturday 11 August 2018

Review: That Guy

That Guy That Guy by Belle Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is an unusual romantic comedy from Belle Brookes, told from the point of view of the female lead Mindy. Mindy is an attractive woman, with curves to die for. Mindy lives in Melbourne with only her best friend Chris and her cat fletcher for company. Mindy is a disaster around men, she is always so nervous she babbles.
Sometimes I wanted to say get a grip, she was a lost cause. Then she meets Arlie who Mindy feels he is so hot he can’t possibly be interested. This starts a comedy of epic proportions as their relationship starts its dance.
This is a feel good fun loving read once it gets going. I do think making Mindy such a klutz was slightly overdone for me. I did love Arlie, he was a great bloke. Watching them falling in love was entertaining. I not saying anymore because I don’t want to spoil it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment