Thursday 14 March 2019

Review: Across the Horizon

Across the Horizon Across the Horizon by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
As always after listening or reading one of Aly Martinez book it is the emotions that you go through with the characters. We start with Rita married to Greig for 7 years suddenly finding out that her husband has had a sixth month affair with one of the practice nurse where they both work.
Rita is devastated and decides to divorce Greig , but he wants her back. The more she finds out the less she wants him. Suddenly to get rid of husband who is grabbing her at the practice fund raiser. When a handsome man comes towards them, she pretends to know him and he agrees.
Suddenly she is friends with Tanner a chief whose company donates the food for the fundraiser for the children.
Both Tanner and Rita have there private things they haven’t come to terms with.
This has drama, love, happiness all the range that Aly does so well. I absolutely loved Tanner I though he was a sweetie. Rita lost all her self confidence and was frightened to be in love again. It took a lot from Tanner to help her love again
NARRATED BY TROY DURAN AND EMMA WILDER were excellent pulling me , I never was jolted from the story once by the narrators, Which for me is a win win

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment