Thursday 7 March 2019

Review: Diary of a Bad Boy

Diary of a Bad Boy Diary of a Bad Boy by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
I really loved this book, at first I thought how can I be sympathetic to the lead character bad boy Roark. Meghan Quinn worked her magic on me and by the end I loved him, just not the same way as Sutton would. What happens when a drunken Irishmen gets into a fight and ends up with good girl Sutton’s phone. I loved all texting each other it was so funny. I could go on, but I not going to spoil for you.
This written with a dual points of view, and narration from Roark’s diary which is hilarious.
As always it’s a treat to read one of Meghan’s romantic comedies, but with real feelings you feel while enjoying the book. This book had it all, great chemistry, interesting sex life, and wonderfully interesting characters.
Come and meet Roark and Sutton and have a blast.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment