Monday 11 March 2019

Review: Space

Space Space by Penny Reid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I have been waiting for this book since I finished Motion. We find out what happened at the end of the last one is the start of this one. Then we move two and a half years ahead. When Mona and her friend from college Allyn go to Aspen for some RR, what she doesn’t expect her brother Leo to be there with a large group of friends
All you Penny Reid fans this is a must read as Abram and Mona meet up with a lot misunderstanding and anger Abram’s directs towards Mona for tricking and making a fool of him. This episode gives us a better insight in Mona’s background and though processes.
Well after reading Penny Reid at her best, has left me salivating for the third book.
This one finishes on a cliffhanger, but we are getting there Time is on its way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment