Thursday 7 March 2019

Review: Bite Me

Bite Me Bite Me by Louise Cypress
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
I loved this book, I thoroughly enjoyed it. In this book we get to know Morgan’s story. Morgan’s mother Susan takes her to meet Lucas her new beau and its serous.
When they arrive the daughter of the house is Esme who goes to the same school as Morgan. They are both in there last term before graduation. Both girls are shocked when their parents tell them they are moving in together.
While in the bathroom Morgan is attacked and unconscious on the floor. This is about Morgan and Van and how they become a couple. There is so much going on, and so tongue in check. I loved it. Especially Promagedden when all hell breaks out .
You have to listen the narrators are great

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment