Tuesday 12 March 2019

Review: Malum: Part 1

Malum: Part 1 Malum: Part 1 by Amo Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Review on Behalf of http://bookaddict.blog,
his is Book four in the Elite Kings Club and part one of Malum, and concentrates on Tillie and Nate and baby Micaela. As always nothing is simple and always expect the unexpected with an Amo Jones book.
We visit with the old gang, who are plaining to rescue Tillie and Nate’s baby girl who is being held by her older sister Peyton.
Well it was my misfortune to visit with the Kings and as I have a somewhat warped taste I enjoyed my trip immensely. I am now salivating for part two to find out what happens.
I have say I would recommend reading the first three book in the series, otherwise you will be lost. Also this is not suitable for under 18 years old, even then they may triggers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment