Friday 1 March 2019

Review: Lincoln

Lincoln Lincoln by Christina Bauer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well I don’t know what to say , except Christina has done it again made fall in love with Lincoln again. It was great seeing Myla through Lincoln’s point of view. It made you realise how he could not be completely dazzled by Myla, when you know what his days look like.
So even though some the story was familiar from Angelbound, most of the time it felt like a completely different story. I think Christine redeemed Lincoln completely, and you couldn’t help admire him. Myla as always is her usual snarky self and that’s why we all are addicted to reading about her.
Lincoln definitely has his adventures, most of I really felt for Lincoln when you read about his life without Myla. A Great addiction to the Angelbound family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment