Thursday 14 March 2019

Review: Master of Sin

Master of Sin Master of Sin by Sienna Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
I don’t know what I was expecting, I read blurb which didn’t tell me much. Innocent girl taken of advantage by a guy who forces her into a relationship.
On the surface it could be that except Haden’s family had been part of Penny’s life for years, so it wasn't a meeting with a stranger.
Penny has always had a thing for Haden, and as we find out more we realises how much she means to Haden, and he introduces our innocent into a very hot and sexy love life.
There much more to the story and many more surprises as we are introduced to the rest of the players . This is a complete story involving Starlight and Haden, but I know I’m looking forward to many stories from Sienna Snow based in the same world.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, and it had everything I enjoy about a romance with the side dose of intrigue and suspense an enjoyable read all round.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment