Tuesday 19 March 2019

Review: Hissy Fit

Hissy Fit Hissy Fit by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Well its always a pleasure to read a Lani Lynn Vale book, but this is the first in The Southern Gentleman series. We follow Raleigh a high school teacher in a small town Gun Barrel Texas where everyone knows everybody else business.
Raleigh is a lovely character except she is accident prone. The other thing about Raleigh is she is in love with Ezra McDuff the high school coach. Raleigh has always wanted him to see her, and when the first time he really sees her. It so hilarious I’m not telling because I will spoil it for you.
Raleigh is a virgin who is told to teach the Sex Ed class, you couldn’t feeling for her.
This is my favourite read this month, I love reading all LLV’s books, but this has special place in my heart and I adored the characters which I know I will be reading about them in the future and I can’t wait.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment