Sunday 24 March 2019

Review: Delivered

Delivered Delivered by Eva Charles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Well I think Eva Charles has done a wonderful job creating this dysfunctional family, and the world they live in. My god it makes you go cold when you think a man like DW could end up president.
This duet has the perfect balance of hell and happy, even though Julian was living in hell trying to work out how to save his family. The sex was dark and dirty just as you expect, but as hot as hell my fingers still singed from my kindle.

Julian and Gabrielle have both in their way had been to hell and back. Julian’s childhood was a nightmare as we learn what happened to have made Julian arrange to have Gabrielle sent away to boarding school her away for her own safety.

This is an addictive read, and you can’t help but be invested in the characters wellbeing. I loved Julian having to hide his soft heart to survive the world he had to live in. Gabrielle was perfect for JD she loved and understood in the end. So all is well as we look forward to the next book in this world.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment