Thursday 21 March 2019

Review: Advice From A Jilted Bride

Advice From A Jilted Bride Advice From A Jilted Bride by Piper Rayne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
What a lovely romance, a slow burn which builds beautifully into a perfect romance. Even as they become neighbours, friends and then perfect for each other.
We get to have lots of fun with the Bailey family and Grandma Dori in Alaska and can’t wait for the next trip for my holiday treat when you visit a town and follow the news with Buzz Wheel blog.
Even though this was longer than most romances this is a easy read, and I read this all the way through in one go as I was so engrossed and biting my nails.
We meet up with Austin and Holly, and see how they are getting on, but my favourite is Brooklyn and Wyatt they were perfect for each other. So another great romance from Piper Rayne. I can’t wait for The Birth of a Baby Daddy the next in the Bailey Family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment