Tuesday 5 March 2019

Review: Keep It Classy

Keep It Classy Keep It Classy by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Wow this has to be my new favorite in the series, but the one I read is always my favorite. This has blown away. Our leading lady Turner and best friend of Jubilee from It Happens. Castiel is a police detective, and much to Turner’s disgust give her a speeding ticket. In this one it’s annoyance at first sight.
Castiel is a big teddy bear when he shows his true colors, when Turner needs his help he is there for as they both realise they have fallen for each other. There always plenty of action in this series and this is no different. As always it comes down to love and family even if your blood or not. I’m not saying anything about the story as I want you to enjoy as much as I did.
Except to say Turner and Castiel were beautiful together, as well as hot and sexy. This was a perfect Lani Lynn Vale read it had it all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment