Tuesday 26 March 2019

Review: Sweet Fate

Sweet Fate Sweet Fate by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf http://bookaddict.live,
I really have loved this duo, but most of book two takes place in England as Audrey starts work at the National Gallery. Audrey is still cannot get Dylan out of mind.
So before long Audrey and Dylan play at being friends, unfortunately the sexual tension between is so hot it doesn’t take long before its friends with benefits.
I loved Audrey she was so confident, and knew she wanted and loved Dylan.
Unfortunately Dylan keeps putting walls between them.
I am so excited that the Audiobook is released before the book, so I couldn’t resist buying it. I have to say the pleasure of listening to Shane East as Dylan is the icing on the cake.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Yes, dear, wotta 'sweet fate' we'll
    have if you/family accept Christ in
    this wee, finite existence. Wannum?
    ♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
    -GBY

    ReplyDelete