Thursday 14 March 2019

Review: Surprise, Baby!

Surprise, Baby! Surprise, Baby! by Lex Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
I’ve read some heavy books lately so it was with great pleasure to read and enjoy Surprise Baby. This is about Eve and Josh from all about The D, which was hilarious.
This is their best friends story, Josh’s best friend is Drew who was a womanising drunk, and Eve’s best friend Kendall who is a work alcoholic.
Drew has always been drawn to Kendall, but she has always seen him at his worst. Then they both invited to thanksgiving at the mountain cabin that Josh had designed. Drew is asked to drive Kendall because of a bad storm.
Lets just say after being stranded in storm in the cabin on their own, and become very close. You all know the title, so I will say this an entertaining romance between two great people and we have a beautiful love story with plenty of hot sex and happy endings.
I always love these authors work, and can’t wait for the audiobooks because they are so well done and brings it all back to life for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment