Sunday 31 March 2019

Review: Hollywood Prince

Hollywood Prince Hollywood Prince by Natasha Madison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,

I have really enjoyed this series, we have a bad boy actor having sex with 2 or 3 different women at a day. Usually it’s the Paparazzi blowing things at of proportion , in this case everything said about Carter is true. So when he called to Hillcrest Productions and meets Erin he give her his usual sexy smirk it doesn’t work.

Carter doesn’t know what hits him when he is told no sex escapades for 30 days and Erin is looking after his media profile while he is filming. Erin is unaware of her effect on Carter, and just thinks his desperate because he can't go out and get someone else.

So another great couple in the Hollywood Royalty Series. I couldn’t help but love Carter when he fell love it was with his whole heart. It was a pleasure to read and watch them fall in love. Every time I read a book from the series I always think this is my favorite couple. So this is my favorite couple I loved their story, and we also catch glimpse of Jessica and Tyler Beckett from Hollywood Playboy.

If you love romance with plenty of heart and heat this is for you. Also you get two epilogues!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment