Monday 25 March 2019

Review: Umbra: Dimension Drift Prequel 2

Umbra: Dimension Drift Prequel 2 Umbra: Dimension Drift Prequel 2 by Christina Bauer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Oh god I can’t wait for Alien Minds after reading about Thorne and his fight to do the right thing for the Universe and to help others. Once he meets Meimi everything changes, and looking after her and finding out everything about her is paramount.
This is the second Prequel and is from Thorne’s point of view, so to get a balance view before we all enjoy Alien Minds coming next month its best to read Scythe which is from Meimi’s point of view and is on KindleUnlimited at the moment.
Now I have another series of Christina Bauer to follow, sometimes I would like just a peak inside her imagination and see how she does it time after time. Except I think it might give me a fright.
Another winner to enjoy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment