Thursday 28 March 2019

Review: Hook Shot

Hook Shot Hook Shot by Kennedy Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I don’t know why I am always so shocked when a read a Kennedy Ryan novel. How I totally immersed in the story and dialogue, and how emotionally involved in the story I always get. This time it was Iris’s cousin Lotus and August teammate Kenan who is almost at the end of the his career.
This is no quick romance, the a deep emotional connection they both feel when they meet frightens Lotus at first because she protects herself by practices sex without emotions getting in the way.
So this more of slow burn becoming friends and getting to know each other and liking each other.
So much they can’t keep away from each other, but in Kenan’s case he has a daughter that Needs him.
This is a wonderful read, a romance with depth and is also about love, including loving yourself and family. What a wonderful man Kenan is, but Lotus is a pretty special woman.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment