Monday 11 March 2019

Review: The Dragon of New Orleans

The Dragon of New Orleans The Dragon of New Orleans by Genevieve Jack
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,

I do like read a good paranormal romance, and this is a good paranormal romance. I absolutely love dragons. This is book one in a new series, but can be read as a standalone. Now I got that out of the way, and we are introduced to Raven who was suffering from brain cancer and the end was near and she wanted to die she had enough. When a man visit who she thinks is death, but instead offers her life.
Gabriel is suffering from a curse and only has so long before he is turned to stone and needs help. So Raven and Gabriel have to work together to find a way to break the curse.
This has all Love, Hot Sex, magic, voodoo black magic all mixed together creates an absorbing new series and great paranormal romance. The story is told from dual points of view. I have also discovered a new author which is a win win for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment