Friday 1 March 2019

Review: My Favorite Cowboy

My Favorite Cowboy My Favorite Cowboy by Donna Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This the first contemporary I’ve read of Donna Grant, as I’m great fan of the Dragon Kings. So I love Cowboys and I thought I can’t lose.
Well I did not lose, I definitely won, I loved it. I have to say this is more a Romance with a heavy dose of suspense.
Someone’s been poisoning the Horses at the Auction house. So David the owner calls in his equine vet, and Audrey the vet is trying to find out what the poison is. David asks for help from another Ranch and along comes to help, and the single hunky Cowboy takes a fierce fancy to the best Equine Vet in the area. That sets the scene, and when things heat up it’s not just the situation. Caleb never thought he would fall in love, that is until he met Audrey. Caleb is the youngest of three siblings, and the first two books in the series feature his siblings.
This has all, I love it and now I want to read the others in the series. This can be read as a complete standalone. I just nosy and what to know whats the story of the other characters from other books. I always been nosey, it’s something that came about honestly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment