Friday 1 March 2019

Review: Hollywood Princess

Hollywood Princess Hollywood Princess by Natasha Madison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I’m really enjoying the Hollywood series. I loved Playboy, but I
Have to say I have bad for Brian, he is a real sweetie. Well this about a pop princess Kellie who very down to earth, who starts getting nasty fan letters. So before going on a three month tour she needs a bodyguard, not just a bodyguard but a whole security company backing them up.
We all know what happens when a hunky bodyguard and a pop princess have to share a room or penthouse. In danger all the adrenaline hiking up the hormones. A great love story with misunderstandings and danger with a stalker still trying to get to her.
A great group of people for entertainment, what do we have a great romantic read
Great characters, sexual tension ready to combust, and altogether an very entertaining read. .


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment